Thursday, September 17, 2009

Super Powers

If I could have one superpower it would be I would have the ability to fly as fast as I would like. This super power would make life a lot more easier because I could get anywhere in the world as fast as I would like. I could go to Toronto for breakfast, Go to DisneyLand in the afternoon and then go to Vancouver for a hockey game all in one day and no one could stop me. Cost for gas wouldnt be a problem because I wouldnt need a car and that would save me a lot of money, I would never be late for work or school again cuz I could just fly there right before it starts. Therefore I believe that the best superpower I could have would be the ability to fly.

1 comment:

  1. You have lots of creative and specific details, and with the exception of the Calgary Flames blog I enjoyed reading your work. Please don't forget to edit and proofread though. It's not just what you say, it's how you say it.

    ReplyDelete