Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My top three sports would be hockey, snowboarding and Golf. I've ranked these sports by how much I enjoy playing them, how much I enjoy watching them, and finally how much I miss them when its not in the season.
I've choosen hockey for my favorite because it is my favorite sport to play and im always trying to make my game better. I always try to find a hockey game on TV and would rather watch it over any other show on TV. When its summer and its to hot to play Ice hockey im usually playing street hockey waiting until I can get back on the ice.
I would say snowboarding is my close second favorite sport from Golf. I love snowboarding it can be relaxing if thats what you feel like doing or it can be fast pace and exciting if you'd rather. I dont enjoy watch snowboarding anywhere as close as hockey thats part of the reason its my number two favorite sport but I have not been able to snowboard in the winter because of an ignury and I couldnt stand not being about to go up to the hill and snowboard whenever I wanted so I really do miss snowboarding when im unable or its summer.
Finally my third favorite sport would be golf. It is so relaxing to golf and it can take your mind off of other things in the world. Although I dont enjoy watching Golf very much It still can be exciting to watch Tiger woods play. I usually golf until it snows so that probably tells you that I miss it a lot in the winter.
Those are my favorite three sports ever and I enjoy ever one in there own individual way and miss them when ever I am unable to play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment